Become a Class Agent
A class agent is a person who will help us better communicate and connect with our alumni community, by:
- updating the class list contact information (address, phone and email address),
- contacting classmates by email, phone and/or social media regarding alumni events,
- maintaining contact with the Alumni Office: sharing information regarding class members (examples: weddings, childbirth, job promotions, awards, etc.),
- sharing ideas and helping plan and organize reunions, gatherings and celebrations for your class,
- serving as an ambassador for the School - keeping in contact with the Alumni Office to learn about current student achievements, happenings on campus; supporting and promoting events sponsored by CMCP.