Chaminade-Madonna provides its students with the following guidance and counseling services:
- Personal and individual counseling as requested
- Academic supervision, direction, and planning
- Interfacing with classroom teachers
- Complete Testing Program
- High School Entrance Exam (HSPT): incoming 9th graders (winter of 8th grade year)
- PSAT: 9th, 10th and 11th grades
- ACT: 11th and 12th grades
- SAT: 11th and 12th grades
- Advanced Placement (AP): 16 Subject Areas
The Guidance department works closely with the Registrar’s office to ensure accurate and up-to-date records are maintained in each student’s permanent record.
Official transcripts of completed work reflect two semesters of achievement for each year. Current
seniors should discuss their transcript requests with the College Placement Director to ascertain
whether or not their receiving school(s) will accept electronic transcripts. Students who transfer out of CMCP will receive their transcript as a part of the withdrawal process. There is no charge for transcripts for CMCP students. Alumni transcripts may be requested from the Guidance Department for $10 per copy. The turn-around time for the completion of requested transcripts is 5 -7 business days after the request form is completed and submitted.