CMCP Scholars: Explore the Possibilities!
The Oxford Dictionary defines a scholar as a person who is highly educated or has an aptitude for study and scholarship as academic study or achievement (learning at the highest level). The mission of the CMCP Scholars program is to offer selected high achieving students on- and off-campus enriching educational opportunities. The program seeks to connect student’s rigorous coursework with post-secondary and career possibilities.
CMCP Scholars Program Requirements:
- Rigorous core-curriculum all four years of high school (Honors & AP classes expected)
- Maintain a 3.7 simple GPA, no letter grade below a B
- Participation in academic honor societies
- Score 1000 or higher on PSAT prior to Junior Year
- Students in Top 10 of their class