As a college preparatory school, it is our aim to have 100% of our students accepted to one or more colleges/universities as part of their post-secondary plans. Assistance in navigating this process can be difficult for parents and students. The Director of College Placement is available to all students and families throughout their tenure at CMCP. Services include:
- Networking with college admissions representatives
- Assistance with college applications and scholarship applications through NAVIANCE software
- Naviance Family Connection
- College Application Workshop in the fall for Seniors
- Senior Student & Family College Planning Evening in the fall semester
- Hosting an annual College Fair for students in grades 9, 10, 11, 12
- College Information Evenings for all grade levels and families.
- Florida Bright Futures guidance
College Application Process:
Helpful College Books:
- Colleges That Change Lives, by Lauren Pope
- The Essential College Admissions Handbook: Your Stree-Free Path to College Acceptances, by Shari Kramer
- College Essay Essentials: A Step-by-Step Guide to Writing a Successful College Admissions Essay, by Ethan Sawyer
CMCP welcomes college and university representatives to visit our campus and hold informational sessions about their programs. Click here to schedule a visit.