Tuition and Financial Aid
Chaminade-Madonna College Preparatory strives to exercise radical hospitality, is intentionally inclusive and works to bring the Gospel to the world. Founded in the Marianist tradition, we place high value on community, service, social justice and 21st century educational practice.
2020-2021 Tuition and Fees*
- Catholic Tuition Rate: $13,150
- Catholic Legacy Tuition Rate: $12,650
- Non-Catholic Tuition Rate: $14,850
- Non-Catholic Legacy Tuition Rate: $14,350
Registration Fee (Non-Refundable): Returning Students - $450 by March 1; $550 after March 2.
* These rates include seven (7) credits of coursework, building fee, digital content fee & technology fee.
For more information, please contact:
Financial Aid Office
(954) 989-5150 ext. 113
Chaminade-Madonna College Preparatory does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, or sexual orientation, in any of its activities or operations.