Thank you for considering CMCP as your high school of choice!
In order to be considered for admission to Chaminade-Madonna College Preparatory, candidates must complete the following steps:
Complete the application which includes the registration for the HSPT.
The following must be provided in order to complete the application process. If your child attends a Catholic middle school, the following process occurs directly with the school:
1. 7th and 8th Grade Report Cards.
2. Standardized Test Scores from 7th and 8th grade are mandatory.
3. If applicable, a psycho-educational evaluation less than 3 years, Individualized Education Programs or 504 Plans. Send a copy of the full report electronically to Lbillisi@cmlions.org.
4. Completed Principal’s Recommendation Form provided by CMCP once the exam has been taken and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. If you have completed the HSPT exam, submit the scores also.
6. HSPT will be given monthly at CMCP. Once application is completed an email will inform applicants of the exam date.
The Barron's Strategies and Practice for the HSPT book can be used to prepare for the exam.
All above-referenced documents must be emailed to email@example.com once an application has been completed.
**Only complete applications will be reviewed for consideration.