Thank you for considering CMCP as your high school of choice!
In order to be considered for admission to Chaminade-Madonna College Preparatory, candidates must complete the following steps:
Complete the application which includes the registration for the HSPT.
The following must be provided in order to complete the application process. If your child attends a Catholic middle school, the following process occurs directly with the school:
1. 7th and 8th Grade Report Cards.
2. Standardized Test Scores from 7th and 8th grade are mandatory.
3. If applicable, a psycho-educational evaluation less than 3 years, Individualized Education Programs or 504 Plans. Send a copy of the full report electronically to Lbillisi@cmlions.org.
4. Completed Principal’s Recommendation Form provided by CMCP once the exam has been taken and emailed to email@example.com.
5. If you have completed the HSPT exam, submit the scores also.
6. HSPT exam will take place at CMCP on December 5th, 2020 at 7:45 A.M.
The Barron's Strategies and Practice for the HSPT book can be used to prepare for the exam.
CMCP offers a HSPT exam prep course to all students, click here for more information.
All above-referenced documents must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org once an application has been completed.
**Only complete applications will be reviewed for consideration.