Application Process during Covid-19
Thank you for considering CMCP as your high school of choice!
In order to be considered for admission to Chaminade-Madonna College Preparatory, candidates must complete the following steps:
Apply. Entrance exam will be waived.
The following must be provided in order to complete the application process. If your child attends a Catholic middle school, the following process occurs directly with the school:
1. 7th and 8th Grade Report Cards.
2. Standardized Test Scores from 7th and 8th grade are mandatory.
3. If applicable, a psycho-educational evaluation less than 3 years, Individualized Education Programs or 504 Plans.
4. Completed Principal’s Recommendation Form provided by CMCP and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. If you have completed the HSPT exam, submit the scores also.
All above-referenced documents must be emailed to email@example.com once an application has been completed.
**Only complete applications will be reviewed for consideration.
All Incoming 9th grade students are required to complete a Zoom interview once all paperwork has been received. Once the file is complete, a Zoom link will be sent to the parent email inviting parent and child to connect for interview.