Below are the Top 10 Ways to Give Back to Chaminade-Madonna. Consider giving back today!
1. Volunteer for a C-M event and/or in the Institutional Advancement office. Click here to complete the online volunteer form, or contact us.
2. Create an online community Alumni Profile. The C-M alumni online community is an active website which offers opportunities to connect with classmates and friends, and provides updated information on Alumni events and activities. By creating an Alumni Profile complete with your preferred e-mail address, you will automatically begin to receive our e-mail communications.3. Join our Facebook Alumni Group. The official C-M Facebook Alumni Group is an active online community which offers opportunities to connect with classmates and friends, and provides updated information on Alumni events and activities.
Visit www.facebook.com/cmlions to become our Facebook friend.
4. Submit “Class Notes” and news. Submit your Alum Notes, photos and news via e-mail to email@example.com to be included in an upcoming issue of C-M CONNECTIONS magazine.
Not receiving CONNECTIONS? Click here to complete the mailing address update form.
5. Update your contact information with an e-mail address. Your e-mail address adds you to our e-mail communications contact list for Alumni E-News, allows us to reach you with updated dates, times and locations for the latest Alumni events, and saves the school the cost of mailings.
Click here to update your contact information with your preferred e-mail address, or send an e-mail message including your full name, maiden name, and class year to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To become a member and submit your business card.
6. Donate auction items to the Gala Auction and/or Golf Classic. For more information on how to donate items to the C-M Gala Auction and Golf Classic, please contact Ms. Sara Perez
email@example.com or 954-989-5150 x 140.
7. Purchase a brick for the Paving the Way Toward a Better World Brick Campaign. Each decorative brick can be specially engraved and personalized with your own message. By buying a brick, you will become a part of one of our most distinctive features on our C-M campus, our beautifully paved walkways and courtyards. Purchase a brick to leave your name and permanent legacy among those of your classmates and friends, to commemorate special memories in honor or memory of loved ones, friends and teachers, as creative gifts for new graduates, and/or to show your Lion’s pride while helping C-M raise funds for the benefit of our students. Click here to order a brick online.
8. Attend your class reunion and/or a C-M event. Visit the Events & Reunions section for a complete list of upcoming class reunions and C-M events.
9. Make a contribution to the C-M Annual Fund. Annual giving is the best possible way to support the mission of our school. Through your generosity, we continue to strengthen our academic program, fund computer and technology upgrades, support our outstanding tradition in athletics and fine-arts, provide faculty and staff professional development, and perhaps most importantly, make life-changing education affordable for deserving and qualified students.
Your contribution will help make a difference in the lives of our students and assure a promising future for Chaminade-Madonna as we continue our legacy of service to others Toward a Better World.
Click here to make an online contribution to the C-M Annual Fund, or contact Ms. Rachel Koebel at firstname.lastname@example.org or 954-989-5150 ext. 117.