The 2017-2018 athletic year was another banner year for the Chaminade-Madonna Lions.
The Lions made their presence felt over the 2017-2018 year:
- 2017 FHSAA Football State Champions
- 2 District Championships in Girls Golf & Softball
- 2017 Sun-Sentinel Football Player of the Year
- 2017 Sun-Sentinel Football Coach of the Year
- 13 Miami Herald First-Team All-County Selections
- 12 Sun Sentinel First-Team All-County Selections
- 5 State Playoff Appearances
- 2 State Runner-Up finishes
- 8 Regional Playoff appearances
- 23 National Signing Day signees
The Class of 2018 netted over 7 million dollars in athletic scholarship offers and was represented by 23 student-athletes who will continue their academic and athletic careers at the collegiate level.
For 57 years and counting, Chaminade-Madonna’s athletic tradition has been synonymous with high school success in the South Florida community. The Chaminade-Madonna Lions have earned countless District, Regional and State Titles throughout our storied history. Our alumni have represented the Lions on some of sports biggest stages including the NFL Super Bowl and the 2016 NCAA Football BCS National Championships.
Chaminade-Madonna’s comprehensive athletic program offers 23 varsity teams and numerous sub-varsity teams as part of a three-season schedule - fall, winter and spring. Our coaches inspire, motivate, teach and reinforce the attitudes and work ethic that are important to team and individual success.