With school not being physically in session, the College Board and AP Program have come up with a solution for this year's AP Exams. Generally, AP Exams are taken on campus in the beginning of May; however, that will not be the case this year. Please read the information below and visit the links for information on how the AP Exams will be administered this year.
- An updated AP exam schedule has been released, visit the link below to see your new exam times. It's important to note that our exams will start with the Eastern Time Zone, 12pm, 2pm and 4pm. https://apcoronavirusupdates.
collegeboard.org/students/ taking-ap-exams/ap-exam- schedule
- Each class has specific instructions and additional details in the drop down table. Details include exam timing, number of questions, question descriptions, units eligible and not eligible to be on the exam and the makeup exam date. https://
apcoronavirusupdates. collegeboard.org/students/ taking-ap-exams/ap-exam- schedule .
- This year’s AP Exams will be open book/open note. This link provides helpful tips on taking an open note exam. https://apcoronavirusupdates.
- While students are able to use notes on this year's AP Exam there are many security measures in place to ensure students do not cheat or plagiarize. If a student is caught cheating their scores will be cancelled and the College Board will notify the high school to discipline accordingly.
- Students will be able to take exams on any device they have access to—computer, tablet, or smartphone. They will be able to either type and upload their responses or write responses by hand and submit a photo via their cell phone.
- The College Board is also posting review materials to YouTube for additional studying and preparation. https://www.
- Information on how to take the test will be coming in late April.
What is considered open book/open note for the AP Exams? https://apcoronavirusupdates.collegeboard.org/faqs?excmpid=SM48-ED-CB-tw
- Visit the College Board website for more information and visit this link for FAQ's. https://